A part that has been determined to be defective and has been purchased from Nova International Ltd during the previous 12 months may be returned, subject to the terms and conditions as stated below:
1) Nova International Parts Staff/Support must be notified in writing (by e-mail, Rachel@novaintl.ca) by the customer's findings and intention to return the defective part.
The notification must state the full and correct part number, the machine application, original invoice number and a description of the defect. Pictures of the part "label", the defective part, and also of the packaging must be provided.
2) The part must be "new and unused".
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once a part has been installed on a machine and found to be defective, the normal "warranty conditions" apply based on the original machine warranty conditions.
3) The defect must not be the result of transport damage. Refer to the appropriate carrier policy for transport damage claims.
4) All defective parts must be returned "freight prepaid" to Nova International ltd.
5) Upon receipt of the defective part, Nova International will inspect the part in question.
6) Once the part has been verified to be defective in accordance with this policy, a credit will then be issued against the original invoice with no restocking charge applied.